Wednesday, November 26, 2008

If i were a boy

If I were a boy,Even just for a day,I’d roll outta bed in the morning,And throw on what I wanted then go,Drink beer with the guys,And chase after girls,I’d kick it with who I wated,And I’d never get confronted for it.Cause they’d stick up for me.

[Chorus]
If I were a boy,I think I could understand,How it feels to love a girl,I swear I’d be a better man.
I’d listen to her,Cause I know how it hurts,When you lose the one you wanted,Cause he’s taken you for granted,And everything you had got destroyed.
If I were a boy,I could turn off my phone,Tell evveryone it’s broken,So they’d think that I was sleepin’ alone,I’d put myself first,And make the rules as I go,Cause I know that she’d be faithful,Waitin’ for me to come home (to come home)

It’s a little too late for you to come back,Say its just a mistake,Think I’d forgive you like that,If you thought I would wait for you.You thought wrong
(Chorus)

But you’re just a boy,You don’t understand,Yeah you don’t understand,How it feels to love a girl someday,You wish you were a better man,
You don’t listen to her,You don’t care how it hurts,Until you lose the one you wanted,Cause you’ve taken her for granted,And everything you have got destroyed,But you’re just a boy