Thursday, September 17, 2009

COUNTDOWN...but doesnt mean im "iski" for it..

so...less then 3 to 4 days we're heading to raya.. must be busy for people to buy their stuff,haha!! plus today is payday lagi..(what i've heard from my sister). However, raya this year I would be busy for my A level exam.. hish!! no mood for it eyhh.. i have to divide my time for study and for raya soon..it is really a BIG exam.. I KNOW!! -.-"
Even im having my exam soon..still im gonna enjoy my raya..i hope~ hehe..
So here is,i would like to dedicate this song to EMMA since she's in love to this song,to the very much..i don't know since when ahh..since secondary i think.. =D

"Berlalu lah sudah ramadhan sebulan berpuasa"
"Tiba syawal kita rayakan dengan rasa gembira"

hope you like this song emma..

->this one is for JOYAH

"Bila tiba hari raya, semua insan bergembira"

haha..!!i don't hafal the lyric joy..

-> this one is for KAKA

"Satu hari di hari raya,dua hari di hari raya,esuk lusa ketani raya"

hehe... hope you like it ka...i made the lyrics tue..

-> and this one for EFAH

"Selamat selamat hari raya, adik kakak serta ibubapa"

also aimee inda hafal the lagu..

i guess thats all... hehe...

i don't have card raya to send this song to you guys, so i really hope you read my blog..hehe.. although it is simple but thats all i can get for you.. ='( HAPPY RAYA EVERYONE (soon) lets do the countdown till malam raya and then... MAIN BUNGA API or BEDIL... salam~