Thursday, July 16, 2009

I ADORE...

Aku mau pergi to these place if i get stressed out..
so,i can calm and be myself again...100% ok!!
Well,i need it NOW!!
Im not in a mood, not cheering...
or maybe i can just listen to bubbly song..
that's all i can afford for now..huhh~




BEACHHH!!!





GAWD!! sunset is the most i like, I want sunset for my birthday present..
but how can i get it and keep it in my bedroom..??
unless someone wants to draw sunset for me,must perfect,exactly like one..
haha!! that must be hard for everyone..excluding the real artist..
SUNSET SUNSET SUNSETTT!!!
AKU MAUUUUU!!!!



This would be the 3rd place where i wanna go..
TO THE GARDEN!!
I wanna lie here, I wanna sleep here and i wanna camp here..
(imagining already)
gawd!! siuk berabis tue ahh..the weather lagi not too hot nor cold.. Just 50/50 fine..

ok,stop with imagining...
karang betambah lagi...
huhh!!
outs..