Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Mood For Today

Im sleepy and still tired,well~tired sal sleepy plang... i feel.....i don't wanna go to school but nahh~ i can't do that,for not coming to school like balik2 sudah.. last week i didn't go to school for two days last tuesday and saturday,and im soo not gonna be absent again for tuesday this week.. huhh!! pouvre moi i can say to me.. =(

Well,im just giving myself a goodluck to stay awake during lessons... gawd!! this is killing me,especially during sociology..except for yesterday,the class was quite okay,i didn't fell alseep nor feel sleepy,i was just fine.. hehe =D huhhh? what else...?? owhh yeahh yeahh..!! i wanna play poker again later,haha..!! now i know how to play but still hancing,not that pro like qays but yesterday wafiy was lucky very really lucky,he won every of the game.. abis usin orang ya dapat.. HAHA!! nice game wafiy.... bangang ya nahh..(alaa~ nyasal aimee puji,kambang tia sudah) HAHA!! and my two other friends sii jatjat and sii wazee...they always fighting,ALOTTT!!! get them married one day,biar durang...=D and one of my friend lagi sii kaka... she loves music,SO MUCH!! kaka ani boleh survive nie if ada music saja...paradise tue... kan kaka? hehe!! later im sure kaka dangar lagu lagi cause ada orang atu kan lastnight,texted me asking for permission sudah..hehe!! so cute of you ka... of course lah boleh kaka pinjam,no need to text me ka asking for it,nanti just say "aimee,you know what i mean?" just say that to me,i would understand..ok kakaku..?? hehe...

okay,i guess that's it for now...i need to rush for school..haha!! i don't have plenty of time
anymore,i need to rush..nanti big mummy marahh.. =S okeh okeh...