Wednesday, November 11, 2009

back to basic..

My blog...back to basic. This is due to i got a problem in getting "hot template" from createblog.. haiya!! macam mana ahh?? last time joy taught me but now its different, i did copy the code from there and paste it to my something layout edit, but lain yang keluar..sampai putus harapan ku kan menukar tarus.. I fall in love with this layout,so lawa... but nyehh tak mau lahh.. maybe cause my blog merajuk lama dah aimee inda update.. hehe -.-"

Before my blog was greenish, and bluish.. then i change it to black balik,basic berabis... hehe.. but i update my header ahh.. i made and edit my header,well i made new one...but same with picture on it.. heheh!! i don't have any new picture, ada pun macam inda lawa... hmmm...

Soo~~ what am i going to do while waiting for next year..? play games, jadi driver..and buang tabiat.. hishh!! boring tia jua inda sekolah ani, tapi siuk jua pasal boleh akhir bangun.. hahah!! Well,aimee start main 9dragon balik and just updating this blog..kinda bored huhh my blog.. no new story since no more school.. *sad face*

By The Way, im craving for chocolate M&M... and i gain weight now, apa inda nada papa kan dibuat makann lahh..

And i kinda like these things, i wish i could collect all these " ifamily"


And i kinda like this actor, name chuck(from gossip girl)




And i kinda miss playing cards with my friends



And i kinda make a list of my "4 kinda" today
get it..??

that's all for today..
and i miss you all friends...(banyak if aimee mention nie)