Saturday, November 21, 2009

GOODMORNING..

ASSALAMUALAIKUM~
Good Morning world...Hmmm~ apa angin aimee bangun awal..? BECAUSE.. first cause aimee terbangun cause my sis bangun bising.. second i wanna play 9dragonnnnnn hehehehe.. its 4 times experience.. i wanna level up my character.. hehe.. yess i know, im into game now, no more exam then i can play games whenever i want.. HAHAH!! My current level is Five Dragon 11, still hancing.. I don't wanna talk much on games cause im afraid some of you keboringan membaca hehe... SOrry..

Second thing i wanna share, IM GONNA MISS SCHOOL.. yesterday was my last day at school, membalikkn buku unfortunately, my last day of school is going to be on monday and wednesday.. i forgot my A-Z business studies so i have to balikkn on monday... hishhh... and on Wednesday..something ceremony i don't know and we're going to receive our MP certificates..yeay!! at last... being an MP for 2 years, not really tiring cause me and jatjat jarang jua kan yknow...hehhe.. but always ada meeting...thats the boring part, well..not really boring, just some of it atu nda perlu kn di meeting kn cause its just a little talk..haihh... ani adang cakap sal MP..

third thing is.. TO EFAH...
im sorry cause yesterday i didnt follow you to cari ayun.. banar efah i was really tired, my kaki rasa kejang... after seeing your face macam down, i felt macam bersalah.. waaa...Im sorry efah.... im afraid efah jauh hati or kecil hati cause aimee nda accompany you.. Sorry for many times.... ~smile... sorry~ again..and sorry again.. heheh..im memajal now like kaka.,. hehe sorry kaka..right ka being memajal u can make sure everything is going to be fine..hehe.. love you efah and also love you kaka,,



my last post..
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY FOR MY FRIENDS..
JATJAT AND FEE...
HEHE.. cute durang ada sama date birthday...
may god bless you and cepat-cepat 20 like me... im alone being 20 for a girl.. cwazee memang tua jua... hahahah!!! random... love both of you and happy always..