Monday, January 4, 2010

4th January

Soo.. Goodbye 2009 and welcome 2010.. its a new year for all of us.. New resolutions,new habit,new style,new everything everything.. Hmm,whats my resolution for this year?? i don't think of any.. hehe -.-" im too tired kan pikirkn apa.. maybe~ be a good girl and stop being naughty girl, i mean kind of rebel thingy.. you know,im such a bad daughter to my mama last year.. always "lawan cakap" and inda mendengar cakap mama.. and also not only to my mama,my fiancee jua.. im sorry sayang..hehe... i always tinggikn suara (accidentally)

2010,2010,20100000... hmmm...seriously,what do i need to put here.. oohh yeah!! im a kindergarten teacher now,well..temporarily while waiting for my alevel result.. today is the day,start working as a teacher.. haha!! inda sais jadi cikgu.. people keep on saying to me "ani kan jadi cikgu,hahah!!! kau kali yang takut arah anak muridmu" and i was like... manada..i can handle it.. but its true...early morning, i cant stop from checking my bag and make sure ive got everything.. and starts to think,"apakah karang nie ahh?" oohhh sh*T!!! i was takuttt...!! im afraid karang the students inda mau dengar cakapku..and else.. haha!! gila!! bida wah tue if nda dapat handle the students di class.. and i was hoping that someone could accompany me and teach me how to ajar the kids and stuff.. haihh..!! it was quite ok..the kids ok ok saja..gauk?? yess..of course ada the kids.. walau macamana diam durang,gauk jua tue akhirnya.. i cant wait to go to school lagi and meet my students..

tomorrow i continue lagi ahh.. i need to sleep now its 1134 sudah,and im still infront of my lappy typing this..hehe!! i must have to wake up early.. OMIGOD!!

SALAM,LOVE Y'ALL