Monday, January 18, 2010

my baby niece and me..

Hey,I'm sorry i haven't been updating last few days, due i wasn't feeling well on the days so...today,i just remembered to update my blog.. so here i am.. I didn't go to work today as i got MC for couple days and just rest at home, my fever wasn't that bad..but i got a really bad "selesma".. I find it hard to breath cause macam tersumbat berabis.. so yeah.. Even i didn't go to work,i need to complete my lesson plan for tomorrow,so my kids got something to do while I'm resting at home.. Owh gosh!! my kids mikin bertambah..my class combine with ka faezah's class..so its gonna be my class... I'm ruling KG2 and ka faezah teach KG1 only. Before she handled KG1 and KG2 freshy..but now,things changed. Haiya,banyak kids kan di handle.. Though I'm abit stress about it, I'm still happy cause I got the kid yang macam muka.... hahah!!! Finally!! @.@ Before,i just got a chance to talk with this kid time before class and after class.. But now,he's in my class yeay!!! I got a adorable kid.. he's name is danish ayman... Too bad,I'm not working tomorrow.. Just gonna meet my kids on wednesday.. hmm..hope they're in good condition,well i mean inda gauk bahh.. hehe...

BTW!! I'm supposed to post about my niece and me.. haih!! just a picture tho.. hehe... my sis took these picture when i was talking to my mom and my niece menyandar to my shoulder.. she's cuteee.. and ia mikin chubby... my little dora..



HAHA!!! Buang tebiat..
au revoir...!!